THE 2020 TPC TWENTY-FORE DAYS OF CHEER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF UNITED STATES,
18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- OVERVIEW. This promotion consists of twelve (12) individual sweepstakes (each, an “Individual Promotion”). Eleven (11) of the sweepstakes will each take place over a forty-eight (48) hour entry period in December 2020. The twelfth (12th) Individual Promotion will take place from November 27 – December 24, 2020. There will be an Individual Promotion that takes place on each of December 1-2, 2020; December 3-4, 2020; December 5-6, 2020; December 7-8, 2020; December 9-10, 2020; December 11-12, 2020; December 13-14, 2020; December 17-18, 2020; December 19-20, 2020; December 21-22, 2020; December 21-22, 2020 (each an “Individual Promotional Period”). Eleven of the Individual Promotions will take place on Facebook and the twelfth Individual Promotion will take place on the website located at: https://tpc.com/Twenty-FORE-Days-of-Cheer. Following the conclusion of each Individual Promotional Period, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to select one (1) winner for each Individual Promotion. Important additional details regarding each Individual Promotion (i.e., the Individual Promotional Period, the method of entry, prizing, and additional information relating to such Individual Promotion) is set forth the attached Exhibit A.
- HOW TO ENTER. In order to enter an Individual Promotion, one must complete all of the “Method of Entry” criteria set forth on Exhibit A during the applicable Individual Promotional Period for such Individual Promotion. Mechanically reproduced entries are automatically void. Use of automatic means to enter is prohibited. Limit one entry per person/household/email address per Individual Promotion; provided that an individual is permitted to enter each of the twelve (12) Individual Promotions. All entries must be complete to be eligible. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Participation in the Sweepstakes acts as each entrant’s authorization and subscription to be included in Sponsor communications, including email, regarding information, updates and offers of the Club, the TPC Network and the PGA TOUR and its sponsors, tournaments and affiliates, subject to exercise by the entrant of a provided option to opt out of such inclusion. Eligibility to participate in this Sweepstakes is not dependent upon inclusion in Sponsor communications.
- Open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of PGA TOUR, Inc., PGA TOUR Licensed Property, Inc., their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable laws.
- ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE AND RANDOM DRAWING: Each Individual Promotional Period will produce a winner for a total of twelve (12) winners. Prizing for each Individual Promotional Period is set forth on Exhibit A. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. All fees and surcharges on the prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Any expense, such as travel, associated with the prizes but not specifically listed in the prize description in these Official Rules is the sole responsibility of the winners. Certain prizes (e.g., any rounds of golf) are subject to blackout dates as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. For any prizing involving rounds of golf, reservations must be made at least thirty (30) days in advance and tee times are only available during 2020. To the extent applicable, foursomes must be played in its entirety and gratuity for forecaddie must be remitted by prize winner. No substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event the prize (or portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal/greater value. One (1) prize winner for each Individual Promotion will be selected in a random drawing within approximately ten (10) days following the conclusion of each Individual Promotional Period. Drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during each Individual Promotional Period by a representative of Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during each Individual Promotional Period. Limit one prize per person/household, subject to availability. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent drawings.
- GENERAL RULES. The potential winner of each Individual Promotional Period will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within ten (10) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable or inability to reach potential winner using information provided on the official entry form may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Any guest of the winner (or parent/legal guardian if guest is a minor) may be required to execute a release of liability prior to use of prize, if applicable. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above including, but not limited to, travel, accommodations, meals and tips, are the winner’s sole responsibility. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in its discretion. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, the prizes will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. Notice of cancellation of Sweepstakes or tournament will be posted at TPC.com.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “ReleasedParties”) from and against any damage, loss, expense, injury of any kind, claim or cause of action (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. You further agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any Claim brought or asserted by any third party against the Released Parties due to or arising out of use of your name, persona, likeness and photo or any other rights granted to Sponsor, including any claims for, but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, right of privacy or defamation. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize.
- Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Florida State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida in the U.S. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- WINNERS LIST. For a list of winners, available after February 1, 2020, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 2020 TPC TWENTY-FORE DAYS OF CHEER SWEEPSTAKES Winners, Attn: Legal Department, PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.
- The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties, Inc., PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.
|Individual Promotional Period||Item||Method of Entry||Approximate Retail Value||Additional Restrictions|
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 1, 2020 through 11:59:59 pm on December 2, 2020||One (1) TPC gift card||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter
2. Tag three of your favorite TPC Clubs in the comments
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 3, 2020 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 4, 2020||One (1) TPC Scottsdale Yeti||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
2. Must be following @TPCScottsdale on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
3. Tag three of your golfing buddies
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 5, 2020 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 6, 2020||One (1) TPC River Highlands Head Cover||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
2. Must be following @TPCRiverHighlands on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
3.Comment your 2021 golf resolution
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 7, 2020 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 8, 2020||PGA Championship Wine Tumblers (one set of two tumblers)||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
2. Must be following @TPCHardingPark on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
3. Tag your favorite golfing partner
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 9, 2020 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 10, 2020||TPC Summerlin shirt and hat||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
2. Must be following @TPCSummerlin on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
3. Tag three of your golfing buddies
|$136||Subject to sizing availability.|
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 11, 2020 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 12, 2020||One (1) Wingman Speaker & Audible GPS||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
2. Must be following @TPCSanAntonio on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
3. Share the post
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 13, 2020 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 14, 2020||Titleist Zippered Pouch & Titleist Players Backpack||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
2. Must be following @ TPCSugarloaf on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
3. Share Post
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 15, 2020 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 16, 2020||One (1) Zurich Crab/Cleek wine tote and shoe bag||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
2. Must be following @TPCLouisiana on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
3. Share the post
|$135 ($75 shoe bag, $60 wine tote)||N/A|
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 17, 2020 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 18, 2020||One (1) Custom Wedge||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
2. Must be following @TPCDeerRun on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
3. Share the post
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 19, 2020 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 20, 2020||One (1) round of golf for four (4) people (inclusive of greens and cart fees) at TPC Las Vegas||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
2. Must be following @TPCLasVegas on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
3. Share the post
|$400||Blackout dates apply, determined by Sponsor.
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 21, 2020 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 22, 2020||One (1) round of golf for four (4) people at TPC Jasna Polana||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
2. Must be following @TPCJasnaPolana on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
3. Share the post
|$1,200||Blackout dates apply, as determined by Sponsor.|
12:00:00 a.m. ET on November 27, 2020 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 24, 2020
|One (1) round of golf for two (2) people at TPC Sawgrass – Stadium Course||1. Complete entry by providing all of the requested information and clicking “Submit” on the landing page here: https://tpc.com/twenty-fore-days-of-cheer-2020||$1,000.00||Blackout dates apply, as determined by Sponsor.