THE 2019 TPC TWENTY-FORE DAYS OF CHEER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF UNITED STATES,
18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- OVERVIEW. This promotion consists of twelve (12) individual sweepstakes (each, an “Individual Promotion”). Eleven (11) of the sweepstakes will each take place over a forty-eight (48) hour entry period in December 2019. The twelfth (12th) Individual Promotion will take place from November 25 – December 25, 2019. There will be an Individual Promotion that takes place on each of December 2-3, 2019; December 4-5, 2019; December 6-7, 2019; December 8-9, 2019; December 10-11, 2019; December 12-13, 2019; December 14-15, 2019; December 18-19, 2019; December 20-21, 2019; December 22-23, 2019; December 24-25, 2019) (each an “Individual Promotional Period”). Eleven of the Individual Promotions will take place on Facebook and the twelfth Individual Promotion will take place on the website located at: https://tpc.com/Twenty-FORE-Days-of-Cheer. Following the conclusion of each Individual Promotional Period, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to select one (1) winner for each Individual Promotion. Important additional details regarding each Individual Promotion (i.e., the Individual Promotional Period, the method of entry, prizing, and additional information relating to such Individual Promotion) is set forth the attached Exhibit A.
- HOW TO ENTER. In order to enter an Individual Promotion, one must complete all of the “Method of Entry” criteria set forth on Exhibit A during the applicable Individual Promotional Period for such Individual Promotion. Mechanically reproduced entries are automatically void. Use of automatic means to enter is prohibited. Limit one entry per person/household/email address per Individual Promotion; provided that an individual is permitted to enter each of the twelve (12) Individual Promotions. All entries must be complete to be eligible. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Participation in the Sweepstakes acts as each entrant’s authorization and subscription to be included in Sponsor communications, including email, regarding information, updates and offers of the Club, the TPC Network and the PGA TOUR and its sponsors, tournaments and affiliates, subject to exercise by the entrant of a provided option to opt out of such inclusion. Eligibility to participate in this Sweepstakes is not dependent upon inclusion in Sponsor communications.
- Open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of PGA TOUR, Inc., PGA TOUR Licensed Property, Inc., their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable laws.
- ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE AND RANDOM DRAWING: Each Individual Promotional Period will produce a winner for a total of twelve (12) winners. Prizing for each Individual Promotional Period is set forth on Exhibit A. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. All fees and surcharges on the prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Any expense, such as travel, associated with the prizes but not specifically listed in the prize description in these Official Rules is the sole responsibility of the winners. Certain prizes (e.g., any rounds of golf) are subject to blackout dates as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. For any prizing involving rounds of golf, reservations must be made at least thirty (30) days in advance and tee times are only available during 2020. To the extent applicable, foursomes must be played in its entirety and gratuity for forecaddie must be remitted by prize winner. No substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event the prize (or portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal/greater value. One (1) prize winner for each Individual Promotion will be selected in a random drawing within approximately ten (10) days following the conclusion of each Individual Promotional Period. Drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during each Individual Promotional Period by a representative of Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during each Individual Promotional Period. Limit one prize per person/household, subject to availability. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent drawings.
- GENERAL RULES. The potential winner of each Individual Promotional Period will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within ten (10) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable or inability to reach potential winner using information provided on the official entry form may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Any guest of the winner (or parent/legal guardian if guest is a minor) may be required to execute a release of liability prior to use of prize, if applicable. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above including, but not limited to, travel, accommodations, meals and tips, are the winner’s sole responsibility. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in its discretion. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, the prizes will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. Notice of cancellation of Sweepstakes or tournament will be posted at TPC.com.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “ReleasedParties”) from and against any damage, loss, expense, injury of any kind, claim or cause of action (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. You further agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any Claim brought or asserted by any third party against the Released Parties due to or arising out of use of your name, persona, likeness and photo or any other rights granted to Sponsor, including any claims for, but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, right of privacy or defamation. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize.
- Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Florida State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida in the U.S. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- WINNERS LIST. For a list of winners, available after February 1, 2020, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 2019 TPC TWENTY-FORE DAYS OF CHEER SWEEPSTAKES Winners, Attn: Legal Department, PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.
- The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties, Inc., PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.
|Individual Promotional Period||Item||Method of Entry||Approximate Retail Value||Additional Restrictions|
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 2, 2019 through 11:59:59 pm on December 3, 2019||One set of TPC Harding Park wine glasses||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook
2. Must be following @TPCHardingPark on Facebook
3. Tag three Facebook users in a post promoting the promotion using the hashtag #TPC24Days
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 4, 2019 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 5, 2019||One (1) Jon Hart TPC San Antonio tote bag & toiletry bag||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook
2. Must be following @TPCSanAntonio on Facebook
3. Share a Facebook post with the hashtag #TPC24Days
(Tote Bag – $475, Toiletry Bag – $150)
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 6, 2019 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 7, 2019||and one (1) TPC Boston pin flag and one (1) TPC Boston hat||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook
2. Must be following @TPCBoston on Facebook
3. Share a Facebook post with the hashtag #TPC24Days
(Hat – $30, Flag – $29)
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 8, 2019 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 9, 2019||G-Fore Collection Gallivantor Shoes||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook
2. Must be following @TPCDeereRun on Facebook
3. Tag three friends in a Facebook post promoting the promotion using the hashtag #TPC24Days
|Subject to sizing availability.|
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 10, 2019 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 11, 2019||One (1) round of golf for four (4) people (inclusive of greens and cart fees) at TPC Colorado||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook
2. Must be following @TPCColorado on Facebook
3. Share a Facebook post with the hashtag #TPC24Days
|$708||1. Blackout dates as determined by Sponsor, including, without limitation, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 12, 2019 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 13, 2019||One (1) round for one (1) player at TPC Louisiana (inclusive of cart fees and one bag of range balls), plus one (1) TPC Louisiana hat||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook
2. Must be following @TPCLouisiana on Facebook
3. Comment on this Facebook post below with your lowest round of 2019, along with the hashtag #TPC24Days
|$229||Blackout dates as determined by Sponsor, including, without limitation, April 12-30, 2020|
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 14, 2019 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 15, 2019||A One Hundred Fifty Dollar ($150) gift card for use at NINTEEN, located in the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook
2. Must be following @NINETEEN at TPC Sawgrass on Facebook
3. Tag three friends in a Facebook post with the hashtag #TPC24Days
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 18, 2019 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 19, 2019||One (1) round of golf for four (4) players at TPC River’s Bend (cart fees included).||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook
2. Must be following @TPCRiversBend on Facebook 3. Share a Facebook post with the hashtag #TPC24Days
|$700||1. Blackout dates apply, as determined by Sponsor.|
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 20, 2019 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 21, 2019||One (1) round of golf for two (2) players at TPC Las Vegas (cart fees included).||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook
2. Must be following @TPCLasVegas on Facebook
3. Share a post on Facebook with the hashtag #TPC24Days
|$800||1. Valid for January, February, June, July, August, December 2020
2. Additional blackout dates apply, as determined by Sponsor, including Super Bowl weekend, January 31 – February 1, 2020
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 22, 2019 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 23, 2019||TPC Sugarloaf White Yeti Roadie 20 cooler and white 30oz Yeti rambler||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook
2. Must be following @TPCSugarloaf on Facebook
3. Comment on this Facebook post below with your three favorite TPC Courses, along with the hashtag #TPC24Days
|12:00:00 a.m. ET on December 24, 2019 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 25, 2019||TPC Sawgrass Holiday Package for Two: golf for two (2) on THE PLAYERS Stadium course, two (2) sleeves of ProV1 balls, two (2) driver headcovers, two (2) leather scorecard holders.||1. Must be following the @TPCNetwork on Facebook
2. Must be following @TPCSawgrass on Facebook
3. Share a Facebook post with the hashtag #TPC24Days
|$1,000||Blackout dates apply, as determined by Sponsor.|
12:00:00 a.m. ET on November 25, 2019 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 25, 2019
|TPC Sawgrass Vacation Package: one-night stay at Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa – Main Tower; one (1) round of golf for two (2) players on THE PLAYERS Stadium course with a One Hundred Fifty Dollar ($150) gift card for use at NINETEEN, located in the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse||1. Complete entry by providing all of the requested information and clicking “Submit” on the landing page here: https://tpc.com/Twenty-FORE-Days-of-Cheer
2. Blackout dates apply, as determined by Sponsor.
3. Hotel room includes, room and tax, but does not include incidentals.