TPC BOSTON – DELL TECHNOLOGIES CHAMPIONSHIP
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES,
18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning August 28, 2017 and ending September 4, 2017 (“Promotional Period”): (i) fill out the official entry form available at the merchandise tent at the Dell Technologies Championship at Tournament Players Club of Massachusetts, Inc. dba TPC Boston and drop the completed entry form into a specially marked entry box, (ii) fill out the official entry form found online at www.tpc.com/DTCSWEEPS or (iii) send the keyword that will be displayed on the informational poster in the merchandise tent from your 2-way text messaging capable wireless phone to the code designated on the information poster. If entering via text message, sending the text message automatically enters the sender into the Promotion. Entrants who enter via text message must have a two-way text messaging capable handset in order to participate. Entrants will be charged the text messaging rate for each text message sent or received through that entrant’s handset according to the terms in the entrant’s Wireless Calling Plan. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Mechanically reproduced entries are automatically void. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter is prohibited. Normal Internet and/or mobile access and usage charges, if any, imposed by entrant’s online service company will apply. Limit one entry per person/household/number regardless of method of entry. All entries must be complete to be eligible. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Participation in the Sweepstakes acts as each entrant’s authorization and subscription to be included in Sponsor communications, including email, regarding information, updates and offers of the Club, the TPC Network and the PGA TOUR and its sponsors, tournaments and affiliates, subject to exercise by the entrant of a provided option to opt out of such inclusion. Eligibility to participate in this Sweepstakes is not dependent upon inclusion in Sponsor communications.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of PGA TOUR, TPC Boston, TPC San Antonio, their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable laws.
- PRIZES (1), ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE (“ERV”) AND RANDOM DRAWING: Grand Prize: one round of golf for four (4) at Tournament Players Club of San Antonio, LLC dba TPC San Antonio, with a total estimated retail value (“ERV”) of US$1,600. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All fees and surcharges on the prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any expense, such as travel, associated with the prize but not specifically listed in the prize description in these Official Rules is the sole responsibility of winner. The foursome within the Grand Prize is subject to dates of availability from September 24, 2017 through September 23, 2018, must be utilized prior to September 24, 2018, and must be redeemed together on the same date. No substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event the prize (or portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal/greater value. One prize winner will be selected in a random drawing within approximately fourteen (14) days following the Promotional Period. Drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period by a representative of Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Limit one prize per person/household, subject to availability. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent drawings, if any.
- GENERAL RULES: Each potential winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within fourteen (14) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable or inability to reach potential winner using information provided on the official entry form may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Any guest of the Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if guest is a minor) may be required to execute a release of liability prior to use of prize, if applicable. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above including, but not limited to, travel, accommodations, meals and tips, are the winner’s sole responsibility. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in its discretion. Winners release Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of offer/Sweepstakes administration/prize announcement in connection with this promotion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, damaged, lost or late entries or for any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. If the Dell Technologies Championship at TPC Boston is cancelled, postponed, delayed or rescheduled for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor may elect to cancel, postpone, delay or reschedule the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, the prizes will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. Notice of cancellation will be posted at www.TPC.com.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, available after September 25, 2017, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by December 31, 2017: TPC Boston – Dell Technologies Championship Sweepstakes 2017 Winners, Attn: Legal Department, PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Tournament Players Club of Massachusetts, Inc., c/o PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties, Inc., 100 PGA TOUR Boulevard, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082.