TPC DEERE RUN SWEEPSTAKES 2017
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES,
18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of PGA TOUR, TPC Deere Run, their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable laws.
- PRIZES: (1), ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE (“ERV”) AND RANDOM DRAWING: Grand Prize: one (1) Week day Annual Pass for the winner with an approximate retail value (ERV) of US$1,650. The Weekday Annual Pass includes: Monday through Thursday unlimited access to the Golf Course and Practice Facility. No Golf Cart Fees or Monthly dues and ability to book tee times up to ten (10) days advance; Friday through Sunday Player Card Privileges apply for reduced rates for the 2017 season $45-$65 with two (2) day booking window and practice facility privileges at a reduced rate; and other Club Discounts and privileges. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All fees and surcharges on the prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any expense, such as travel, associated with the prize but not specifically listed in the prize description in these Official Rules is the sole responsibility of winner. Grand Prize is subject to dates of availability from July 31, 2017 through August 1, 2018, must be utilized prior to August 1, 2018, and must be redeemed together on the same date. One prize winner will be selected in a random drawing within approximately 10 days following the Promotional Period. Drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period by a representative of Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Limit one prize per person/household, subject to availability. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent drawings, if any.
- GENERAL RULES: Each potential winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within 14 days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable or inability to reach potential winner using information provided on the official entry form may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Any guest of the Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if guest is a minor) may be required to execute a release of liability prior to use of prize, if applicable. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above including, but not limited to, travel, accommodations, meals and tips, are the winner’s sole responsibility. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in its discretion. Winners release Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of offer/Sweepstakes administration/prize announcement in connection with this promotion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, damaged, lost or late entries or for any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. If the Tournament is cancelled, postponed, delayed or rescheduled for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor may elect to cancel, postpone, delay or reschedule the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, the prizes will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. Notice of cancellation will be posted at TPC Sawgrass.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, available after August 30, 2017, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by December 31, 2017: TPC Deere Run Winners, Attn: Legal Department, PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties, Inc., 100 PGA TOUR Boulevard, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082.