2016 TPC Network Sweepstakes Rules Page
2016 TPC eCLUB SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF UNITED STATES,
18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
TPC Sawgrass, PLAYERS Championship, May 9 – 15, 2016
TPC Southwind, FedEx St. Jude Classic, June 6 – 12, 2016
TPC Twin Cities, 3M Championship, August 1 – 7, 2016
TPC River Highlands, Travelers Championship, August 1 – 7, 2016
TPC Deere Run, John Deere Classic, August 7 – 14, 2016
TPC Boston, Deutsche Bank Championship, August 30 – September 5, 2016
TPC Summerlin, Shriners Hospitals for Children, October 31 – November 6, 2016
TPC Craig Ranch
TPC Deere Run
TPC Harding Park
TPC Jasna Polana
TPC Las Vegas
Old White TPC
TPC River Highlands
TPC River’s Bend
TPC San Antonio
TPC Twin Cities
2. ELIGIBILITY. Open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of PGA TOUR, TPCs, their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable laws. This Sweepstakes shall be construed according to United States law. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with Official Rules, including eligibility requirements.
3. PRIZE (1), ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE (“ERV”) AND RANDOM DRAWING: Prize: six (6) nights accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at Sawgrass Marriott, two PLAYERS Club tickets to the 2017 THE PLAYERS Championship, and a $500 MasterCard gift card. Total ERV of prize is US$14,700. Air transportation not included with prize. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All fees and surcharges on the prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any expense associated with the prize but not specifically listed in the prize description in these Official Rules is the sole responsibility of winner. Prize is subject to dates of availability, must be utilized prior to May 31, 2017, and must be redeemed together on the same date. The winner will be selected in a random drawing within approximately 30 days following the Promotion Period. Drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period by a representative of Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit one prize per person/household. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent drawings, if any. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and forfeiture of Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected.
4. GENERAL RULES: Each potential winner will be required to sign and return an IRS Form W9 and affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within 14 days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable or inability to reach potential winner using information provided on the official entry form may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Any guest of the winner (or parent/legal guardian if guest is a minor) may be required to execute a release of liability prior to use of prize, if applicable. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above including, but not limited to, travel, accommodations, meals and tips, are the winner’s sole responsibility. Prize winner and guests must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid government issued photo ID, etc.) to travel. In the event any prize element is unavailable for reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor will award a prize of equal or greater value. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in its discretion. Winners release Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of offer/Sweepstakes administration/prize announcement in connection with this promotion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, damaged, lost or late entries or for any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. If any tournament is cancelled, postponed, delayed or rescheduled or any TPC is no longer part of the TPC Network for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor may elect to cancel, postpone, delay or reschedule the Sweepstakes in whole or with respect to such tournament or TPC. In the event of wholesale cancellation, the prize will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. Notice of cancellation will be posted at tpc.com.
5. GOVERNING LAW: Any controversy, claim, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and all matters or issues collateral thereto shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law thereof. Jurisdiction and venue in all matters related to this Sweepstakes shall be vested exclusively in the federal, state and local courts located within the County of Duval and State of Florida.
6. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, available after January 31, 2017, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by June 30, 2017: 2016 TPC eClub Winners, Attn: Legal Department, PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.
7. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties, Inc., 100 PGA TOUR Boulevard, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082.