Overnight Accommodations: The Annex
A three-level brick structure built in the early 1900’s, the Annex features spacious common areas with hardwood flooring and Persian rugs on the first floor, and overnight accommodations with wall-to-wall carpeting throughout the second and third floors.
The Annex is the original house on the estate and is 12,500 square feet in size which includes:
- Ten sleeping rooms with decorative fireplaces – 3 kings, 5 queens, 1 full, 1 single. One full is handicapped compliant.
- Private baths featuring marble flooring and counter tops.
- 1 common area lounge with seating for 10 guests.
- 1 Board Room with seating for 12 meeting participants, Leather blotters, pads and pencils are provided. Audio/visual equipment is available.
- Billiards Room.
- 1 Breakfast Room with seating for 12 guests.
- 1 Guest Restroom situated on the ground floor.
Guest Amenities: Each room features 100% terry cotton sheets, towels and bathrobes along with an iron and ironing board, bath care amenity kit, Golf Courses of the PGA TOUR coffee table book, club newsletter, and leather bound guest directory. A full service cocktail honor bar is also available. Each room is equipped with a flat screen television with cable, and Wi-Fi/High-Speed Internet access.
Click here to inquire about a reservation