TPC Las Vegas will open on Saturday, May 2 in accordance with Governor Sisolak’s recently announced update to the current stay-at-home order allowing golf courses to reopen safely.
At TPC Las Vegas, the health and well-being of our customers and employees are our top priorities. We are actively monitoring updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following precautions and guidelines provided by the CDC and public officials. Please abide by the following guidelines during this time:
- No need to check-in with the Golf Shop if green fees are prepaid. Please proceed directly to the #1 tee, Practice Facility, or the Golf Shop door in the rear of the clubhouse to process payments as needed.
- The Practice Facility is solely available to guests warming-up prior to play & for TPC Las Vegas Annual Pass Members. Practice Facility hours of operation will be sunrise to 5:00PM, daily.
- The Ultra Turn will be open between holes #9 & 10 for snacks and refreshments from 8:00AM-5:00PM.
- Towels & tees have been removed from golf cars and not available for guests.
- Golfers are required to putt with the flagstick IN. Devices have been installed in the cups to prevent golf balls from falling completely to the bottom for easy retrieval.
- Groups are not permitted to tee-off prior to their assigned starting time. Only one group is permitted on the #1 tee at a time.
- Bunker rakes are not currently provided on-course. Please do your best to smooth sand using a golf club or your foot.
- Water stations will be open and available on holes #1, 5, & 15, although cups will only be available at the station on the #1 tee.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we work through this unprecedented process.
Please continue to check back for updates.
– TPC Las Vegas