At TPC Las Vegas, the health and well-being of our customers and employees are our top priorities. We are actively monitoring updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following precautions and guidelines provided by the CDC and public officials. Please abide by the following guidelines during this time:
- In accordance with the Nevada State Governor’s Directive, face coverings must be worn at all times, both indoors and outdoors. This applies to the golf course as well as anytime a guest is around others that are not a part of their immediate household or any TPC Las Vegas staff member.
- The Practice Facility is solely available to guests warming-up prior to play & for TPC Las Vegas Annual Pass Members. Practice Facility hours of operation is sunrise to 5:00PM, daily.
- The Ultra Turn will be open between holes #9 & 10 for snacks and refreshments.
- The TPC Grille is open but has been restricted to 25% capacity with no more than four at a table.
- Groups are not permitted to tee-off prior to their assigned starting time. Only one group is permitted on the #1 tee at a time.
- Water stations will be open and available on holes #1, 5, & 15.
- No groups larger than 50 allowed.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we work through this unprecedented process.
Please continue to check back for updates.
– TPC Las Vegas