At TPC Las Vegas, the health and well-being of our customers and employees are our top priorities. We are actively monitoring updates regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following precautions and guidelines provided by the CDC and public officials. Please abide by the following guidelines during this time:
• In accordance with the Nevada State Governor’s Directive, face coverings must be worn at all times while indoors. Outdoors, this applies to the golf course anytime a guest is around a TPC Las Vegas staff member.
• The Practice Facility is solely available to guests warming up prior to play & for TPC Las Vegas Annual Pass Members. Practice Facility opens 30-minutes prior to the first scheduled reservation, daily.
• The Ultra Turn will be open between holes #9 & 10 for snacks and refreshments.
• The TPC Grille is open but has been restricted to 50% capacity.
• Groups are not permitted to tee-off prior to their assigned starting time. Only one group is permitted on the #1 tee at a time.
• Water stations will be open and available on holes #1, 5, & 15.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we work through this unprecedented process.
Please continue to check back for updates.
– TPC Las Vegas