THE 2019 VALERO TEXAS OPEN SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES,
18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning April 1, 2019 and ending April 7, 2019 (“Promotional Period”), an entrant must (i) complete an official entry form available by scanning the QR code available at the merchandise tent at the Valero Texas Open at Tournament Players Club of San Antonio, or (ii) complete an official entry form found online at TPC.COM/VTOSWEEPS. Mechanically reproduced entries are automatically void. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter is prohibited. Limit one entry per person and per household. All entries must be complete to be eligible. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Participation in the Sweepstakes acts as each entrant’s authorization and subscription to be included in Sponsor communications, including email, regarding information, updates and offers of the Club, the TPC Network and the PGA TOUR and its sponsors, tournaments and affiliates, subject to exercise by the entrant of a provided option to opt out of such inclusion. Eligibility to participate in this Sweepstakes is not dependent upon inclusion in Sponsor communications.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties, Inc., PGA TOUR, Inc., their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable laws.
- PRIZES, ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE AND RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) winner shall receive one (1) personal membership to TPC San Antonio for a six (6) month period, to begin on or around May 1, 2019 and to end October 31, 2019, which membership is subject to all then-current terms, conditions, guidelines and by-laws in place for personal memberships at TPC San Antonio. The estimated retail value (“ERV”) of the prize is US$4,091.88. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All fees and surcharges on the prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any expense, such as travel, food, beverage, cart fees, and greens fees associated with the prize but not specifically listed in the prize description in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of winner. If the winner is invited to join TPC San Antonio on a full-time basis following the six (6) month period, initial membership fees will be the responsibility of the winner. No substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event the prize (or portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal/greater value. One prize winner will be selected in a random drawing within approximately ten (10) days following the Promotional Period. Drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period by a representative of Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Limit one prize per person/household, subject to availability. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent drawings, if any.
- GENERAL RULES: The potential winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) and required tax documentation within ten (10) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. In addition, prior to being awarded the prize, the potential winner will need to (i) complete the official membership application of TPC San Antonio (including, potentially submitting to a background check), which will be subject to review and approval by the membership committee and (ii) complete the new member orientation by May 1, 2019. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable or inability to reach potential winner using information provided on the official entry form may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. In the event the winner decides not to continue in the Members Plus Program beyond October 31, 2019 a letter of resignation must be submitted to the membership sales manager of the Tournament Players Club of San Antonio, LLC, by either formal email or letter by October 15, 2019. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this sweepstakes or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in its discretion. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, the prize will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. Notice of cancellation of Sweepstakes or tournament will be posted at www.TPC.com.
- RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, PGA TOUR, Inc.and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any damage, loss, expense, injury of any kind, claim or cause of action (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. You further agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any Claim brought or asserted by any third party against the Released Parties due to or arising out of use of your name, persona, likeness and photo or any other rights granted to Sponsor, including any claims for, but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, right of privacy or defamation. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Florida State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida in the U.S. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, available after November 30, 2019, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by December 31, 2019: 2019 Valero Texas Open Sweepstakes winner, Attn: Legal Department, PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties, Inc., 100 PGA TOUR Boulevard, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082.