PGA TOUR SUPERSTORE
GRAND OPENING GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES,
18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at approximately 9:00 AM and ending at approximately 3:00 PM on November 4, 2017 (“Promotional Period”): Attend the Grand Opening of the PGA TOUR Superstore at 4906 Town Center Parkway, Suite 300, Jacksonville, FL 32246 and place information onto a designated signup sheet, providing your full name, phone number and email address on the signup sheet. Signup sheet will be provided by PGA TOUR staff overseeing the Grand Opening. One entry per person. Entry must be legible and complete to be eligible. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of PGA TOUR, TPC Sawgrass, PGA TOUR Superstore, their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable laws.
- PRIZE, ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE (“ERV”) AND RANDOM DRAWING: Prize: One (1) prize will be awarded. The prize is one (1) round of golf for four (4) on the Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass. Prize has a total ERV of US$2,200. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All taxes, fees and surcharges on the prize, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any expense associated with the prize but not specifically listed in the prize description in these Official Rules, such as travel, cart fees and gratuity, is the sole responsibility of winner. The Prize is subject to dates of availability and compliance with course regulations, must be utilized prior to December 31, 2018, and must be redeemed in one round of golf on a single calendar day. One prize winner will be selected in a random drawing within approximately seven (7) days following the Promotional Period. Drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period by a representative of Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Promotion. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Limit one prize per person/household/number. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent drawings, if any.
- GENERAL RULES: The potential prize winner will be contacted by phone or email using information provided at entry and will be required to sign and return an eligibility/liability/publicity release (where legal) and IRS Form W9 within ten (10) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable or inability to reach potential winner may result in disqualification and alternate winner may be selected. All expenses and costs not expressly listed above including, but not limited to, airfare, ground transportation, accommodations, fees, taxes and tips are the winner’s sole responsibility. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s names, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likenesses and/or voices for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable, and no cash substitutions are allowed, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Winner releases Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of offer, administration or prize announcement for this Promotion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, damaged, lost or late entries or for any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Promotion. In the event of cancellation, the prize will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING A PRIZE. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, available for ninety (90) days after the Promotional Period, send a request PGA TOUR Superstore Grand Opening Giveaway, PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Promotion is PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties, Inc.