2018 FEDEX ST. JUDE CLASSIC SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES,
18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: The sweepstakes period will be from June 4, 2018 until June 10, 2018 (“Promotional Period”). In order to enter, each entrant must (i) fill out the official entry form available at www. TPC.COM/FESJC-SWEEPS or (ii) Fill out the official entry form and drop the completed entry form into a specially marked entry box during the Promotional Period located in merchandise tent kiosks. Entry via automated means (e.g., through a computer program) is prohibited. Normal Internet usage charges, if any, imposed by entrant’s online service company will apply. Limit one entry per person/household/email address. All entries become property of PGA TOUR, Inc. and will not be acknowledged or returned. Participation in the Sweepstakes acts as each entrant’s authorization and subscription to be included in Sponsor communications, including email, regarding information, updates and offers of The FedEx St. Jude Classic, the TPC Network and the PGA TOUR Inc., tournaments and affiliates, subject to exercise by the entrant of a provided option to opt out of such inclusion. Eligibility to participate in this Sweepstakes is not dependent upon inclusion in Sponsor communications.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of PGA TOUR, Inc., PGA TOUR Licensed Property, Inc., their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable laws.
- PRIZE, ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE (“ERV”) AND RANDOM DRAWING: One round of golf for four (4) at Tournament Players Club at Southwind, Inc., Inc. dba TPC Southwind with a total estimated retail value (“ERV”) of US$900.00. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All fees and surcharges on the prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any expense, such as travel, associated with the prize but not specifically listed in the prize description in these Official Rules is the sole responsibility of winner. The foursome is subject to dates of availability and must be utilized in one round of golf on the same date within the consecutive twelve (12) month period commencing from the date the prize is awarded. No substitution may be made. Drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period by a representative of Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Limit one prize per person/household, subject to availability. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent drawings, if any.
- GENERAL RULES: Each potential winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) and IRS Form W9 within fourteen (14) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable or inability to reach potential winner using information provided on the official entry form may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising and trade in connection with this sweepstakes, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in its discretion. Winners release Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of offer/Sweepstakes administration/prize announcement in connection with this promotion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, damaged, lost or late entries or for any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, the prizes will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. Notice of cancellation will be posted at www.TPC.com.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, available after July 31, 2018, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by August 30, 2018, to: 2018 Fed Ex St. Jude Classic Sweepstakes Winners, Attn: Legal, 100 PGA TOUR Boulevard, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is PGA TOUR Licensed Properties, Inc., PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.