THE 2018 PRASCO CHARITY CHAMPIONSHIP SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES,
18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on or around June 28, 2018 and ending July 1, 2018 (“Promotional Period”) (i) complete an official entry sign up sheet available at the TPC River’s Bend membership tent at the Prasco Charity Championship Tournament (“Tournament”) at Tournament Players Club at River’s Bend, LLC. DBA TPC River’s Bend (ii) complete an official entry form on the ipad available at the TPC River’s Bend membership tent at the Tournament (iii) fill out the official entry form found online at www.TPC.COM/PRASCOCHARITYSWEEPS2018. Mechanically reproduced entries are automatically void. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter is prohibited. Limit one entry per person/household/number. All entries must be complete to be eligible. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Participation in the Sweepstakes acts as each entrant’s authorization and subscription to be included in Sponsor communications, including email, regarding information, updates and offers of the Club, the TPC Network and the PGA TOUR and its sponsors, tournaments and affiliates, subject to exercise by the entrant of a provided option to opt out of such inclusion. Eligibility to participate in this Sweepstakes is not dependent upon inclusion in Sponsor communications.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of PGA TOUR, Inc., PGA TOUR Licensed Property, Inc., their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable laws.
- PRIZES: (1), ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE AND RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) winner shall receive one (1) round of golf for four (4) at TPC River’s Bend, a total estimated retail value (“ERV”) of US$680.00. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All fees and surcharges on the prizes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any expense, such as travel, associated with the prize but not specifically listed in the prize description in these Official Rules is the sole responsibility of winner. The foursome within the Prize is subject to blackout dates. No substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event the prize (or portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal/greater value. One prize winner will be selected in a random drawing within approximately 10 days following the Promotional Period. Drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period by a representative of Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Limit one prize per person/household, subject to availability. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent drawings, if any.
- GENERAL RULES: Each potential winner will be required to complete and return an electronic certification of eligibility and liability/publicity release within seven (7) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable or inability to reach potential winner using information provided on the official entry form may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising and trade in connection with this sweepstakes, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in its discretion. Winners release Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of offer/Sweepstakes administration/prize announcement in connection with this promotion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, damaged, lost or late entries or for any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, the prizes will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. Notice of cancellation will be posted at www.TPC.com.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, available after August 1, 2018, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by July 31, 2018 to: THE 2018 PRASCO CHARITY CHAMPIONSHIP SWEEPSTAKES Winners, Attn: Legal Department, PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties, Inc., PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.