With numerous golf and dining events, there is something for everyone in the family. With golf tournaments and clinics hosted by our PGA Golf Professionals, you are sure to find great competition and instruction. Moreover, Members and their guests enjoy a variety of dining options at TPC Potomac. Member privileges include:
- Completely renovated 7,139 yard Championship golf course ranked among Golf Digest’s Top 10 courses in the state of Maryland.
- Five acre practice facility, featuring a world class short game area complete with individual greens for putting, chipping, pitching, and bunker play. Not to mention a beautiful 350 yard practice range with four natural grass tee decks and Titleist NXT Tour practice balls.
- Access to all TPC Network golf courses.
- Casual dining is available in the White Oak Grille, outdoor patio and Member Lounge.
- “2118” is the Formal Dining Room and features a climate controlled Wine Closet which houses over 350 varieties.
- Banquets and private member events of up to 200 are held in the Chesapeake Room overlooking the 18th green.
- A regal new Boardroom and Executive Suite complete with wi-fi are available to meet your business needs.
- Completely updated Gentlemen’s and Ladies’ locker rooms.
- Private and group golf instruction from our nationally recognized full-time teaching professionals.
- Golf programs for juniors, ladies, beginners and advanced players.
Member Social Events & Activities
TPC Potomac members enjoy a sense of community, camaraderie and belonging that comes with participation in exclusive members-only golf and social events throughout the year. Social events and activities include:
- Cellar Circle – Wine Tastings
- Lobster Fests
- Sushi & Sake Night
- Brunches (Mother’s Day, Easter, Christmas, etc.)
- Cigar & Scotch tastings
- Nine & Dine golf diners
- Prime Rib Nights
- Butcher’s Block Steak Club Tastings
- Friday Happy Hours
- Thanksgiving Buffet
- Tapas Nights