TPC SAWGRASS OPERATIONS UPDATE:
The safety and well-being of our staff and members/guests is the number one priority and for this reason, we’ve enacted the following measures:
- TPC Sawgrass Golf Shop, NINETEEN (Restaurant), and Special Event rooms are open under new safety protocols
- NINETEEN offers indoor & outdoor seating with great views of the lawn and 18th hole of the Stadium Course
- Social distance (at least 6ft apart) with members, guests and staff
- Our staff is wearing a face mask when in the presence of members, guests and staff
- We encourage our members and guests to wear a face mask in the clubhouse
- Each staff member is required to go through a health questionnaire each day they work to make sure they meet the CDC requirements; staff staying home if sick
- Wash hands often and do not touch your face; please wash hands before entering the golf shop & dining area
- All high touch areas (counters, door handles and push plates) are being cleaned utilizing surface sanitizer throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clubhouse
- Please refrain from shaking hands; find different ways to express gratitude
- Encourage all members and guests to use social distancing as much as possible from playing partners (at least 6 feet apart)
- Recommend not picking up playing partner’s clubs on the green after the hole is complete
- Rental club grips are wiped down with disinfectant spray before/after use
- Members and guests may ride two people to a golf cart
- High touch areas on golf carts and push carts are being wiped down before and after each round with disinfectant spray
- Each cart has a cooler that is sanitized before and after every round
- Two bottles of water provided per player
- Mechanical water and ice dispensers are operational
- Bunker rakes, which players may use if they choose to do so, have been placed on the courses.
- Divot sand bottles, which players may use if they choose to do so, have been placed on the golf carts. Bottles will be refilled and sanitized after every round.
- Additional spacing is provided on the practice tee to allow for social distancing
- On-course beverage carts are available for service
- ULTRA Turns (Midway Grills) open (based upon business levels)
- NINETEEN is open for dine-in at 50% capacity – view menus
- Our kitchen and service team are required to wash their hands every 30 minutes
- Rolled silverware is prepared using gloves
- Single-use condiments will be provided and discarded after each use
- For leftover food to go, our staff will bring you a takeout container for you to put the food inside
- Chairs and tables are sanitized after each use
- Hosting events at 50% capacity with a maximum of 10 guests at a table. Chair backs between tables are spaced a minimum of 6’ apart.
- Plexiglass barriers placed between guests and employees at food stations and bars
- All clubs are being disinfected in the fitting bay after each use
- All equipment wiped down in the gym after each session
- Instruction will take place outside and each Instructor will wash hands after each lesson
- Allow the Storytellers of TPC Sawgrass to bring to life the history and excitement of TPC Sawgrass, THE PLAYERS Championship and the PGA TOUR. Complimentary tours begin in the main lobby on the hour from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM daily.
Thank you for your support of TPC Sawgrass.