CLUBHOUSE AT TPC COLORADO
Blending the time-honored traditions of golf with today’s conveniences, TPC Colorado opened its Clubhouse in July and features:
- A mix of casual and formal dining with private rooms for special events
- Exhibition Kitchen showcasing rotisseries in the Center Stage casual grill
- Over 15,000 SF of covered outdoor patio overlooking 5 holes of golf, with fire pits, and unparalleled lake and Rocky Mountain views
- A temperature-controlled wine vault housing an assortment of premium wine varieties and individualized wine lockers
- 300 seat banquet hall and meeting facilities with state-of-the-art audiovisual capabilities
- Full-service men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Multiple gathering spaces that can accommodate groups of all sizes
- Future workout facilities and community swimming pool
Two dining establishments, open to the public, will serve as the heart of the TPC Colorado Clubhouse. Named after the 773-yard 13th hole, the longest par five in the country, 773 Prime will offer steaks and seafood seared to 1,700 degrees from the Montague steakhouse broiler.
Center Stage, featuring an exhibition-style kitchen with rotisserie and pizza oven provides sweeping mountain views and is just steps away from the namesake 16th hole.
Between the upscale 773 Prime and the more casual yet refined experience of Center Stage, sits a 40-person bar serving Colorado craft beers. Both restaurants, as well as a Cafè and Outdoor Grill, will be led by established Executive Chef Martin Woods, along with his highly qualified and experienced culinary team.