Overnight Accommodations: Beata’s House
A contemporary home, built in 1987, Beata’s House is 10,100 square feet in size and features a hardwood floor entry and wall-to-wall carpeting throughout. Spacious common and meeting space occupy the first floor with overnight accommodations situated on the second floor.
- 6 sleeping rooms – 1 Junior Suite featuring a King sized bed and jacuzzi bath for two, 2 kings, 3 queens.
- Private baths featuring marble flooring and counter tops.
- Common area lounge with seating for 10 guests.
- Two Boardrooms – the large Boardroom provides seating for 12 and the small boardroom provides seating for eight. Leather blotters, pads and pencils are provided. The small Boardroom also lends itself perfectly as a breakout room and/or office for larger groups.
- Conference Room – has beautiful wraparound decking overlooking the 18th fairway. Audio/visual equipment is available. Seating arrangements are as follows: theater style seats 60, classroom style seats 45, and boardroom style seats 25.
- Billiards Room.
- 3 Guest Restrooms.
Guest Amenities: Each room features 100% terry cotton sheets, towels and bathrobes along with an iron and ironing board, bath care amenity kit, Golf Courses of the PGA TOUR coffee table book, club newsletter, and leather bound guest directory. A full service cocktail honor bar is also available. Each room is equipped with a flat screen television with cable, and Wi-Fi/High-Speed Internet access.
Interested in requesting a reservation? Go to Reservation Request.