TPC Jasna Polana Dress Code Policy
Please note that proper attire must be worn in and around the Clubhouse, on the Golf Course,
and on the Practice Facility at all times.
Golf shoes should be cleaned before entering the building using the air compressor.
The following is appropriate attire for the Golf Course & Practice Facility and must be worn by all players, riders, or observers regardless of age:
- Bermuda-length shorts (no cargo shorts)
- Collared shirts or golf mocks (shirts must be tucked at all times)
- Appropriate length shorts, skorts, or skirts
- In-golf-fashion top
Denim is NEVER permitted on the Golf Course or Practice Facility
The following is appropriate attire for the Clubhouse & must be worn by Member/Guests and children over the age of 5:
- All attire that is acceptable on the Golf Course
- Denim in good condition is permitted in the Clubhouse unless otherwise noted for a specific event
- Specific attire may be required for special events, which will be noted
The following is UNACCEPTABLE attire for all areas of the property & includes adults & children over the age of 5:
- T-shirts, gym shorts, coaching shorts, etc.
- Tank tops, tube tops, halter tops, midriff length tops
- Sweat suits/workout clothes
- Cutoffs, short shorts, tennis shorts, mesh shorts
Any Member or guest not dressed appropriately may be asked to refrain from playing or using the Club facilities. Members are reminded to inform their guests of the dress code policy prior to arriving at the Club.