About the Area
TPC Boston is located 25 miles south of Boston, Massachusetts and 30 minutes north of Providence, Rhode Island. This unique area is rich with history and within driving distance to many local attractions, including the Freedom Trail and USS Constitution in Boston & the Mayflower in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Charming at any point of the year, TPC Boston offers three seasonal golf experiences: warm spring temperatures with flowers in bloom, hot summer days and beautiful fall foliage.
- Gillette Stadium – It’s easy to get your New England sports fix while visiting TPC Boston. A short 15 minute drive from the property, Gillette Stadium is home to the New England Patriots and New England Revolution. The stadium complex also features Patriot Place, an open air shopping and dining complex with activities for the whole family.
- Fenway Park – Catch a game at historic Fenway Park, home to the Boston Red Sox. Vibrant nightlife and plenty of sightseeing opportunities await you.
- TD Garden – Visit the home of the Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins. Be sure to visit the nearby restaurants and shops in Boston’s North End neighborhood.
- Providence – Rhode Island’s capital is only a 30 minute drive from TPC Boston. Experience the charm of the nation’s smallest state. Catch an event at the Dunkin Donuts Center, home of the Providence Bruins, or visit the historical neighborhoods of Federal Hill & College Hill.
- Xfinity Center – Located next door to TPC Boston, the Xfinity Center is an outdoor concert venue that attracts the biggest musical acts in the country. An extensive concert lineup is available all summer.
- Cape Cod – TPC Boston is located on the major route leading to Cape Cod…and the beach!