COVID-19 Operations Updates
COVID-19 OPERATIONS UPDATES
Effective September 18th:
Our facility continues to monitor the situation and will comply with all future mandates from local and State Government Officials. TPC Louisiana has made several operational changes during this unique situation to limit the interaction between guests and employees in the effort to provide the safest club experience. Please review the below changes prior to visiting our facility.
- Face masks/ coverings are required for entry into the clubhouse. This will be effective July 1, 2020 until further notice.
- Face masks will not be provided.
- Guest without a face mask/ covering will be checked-in outside by a member of the Golf Shop staff.
As of September 18th, golfers are required to ride 2 players per cart.. Golfers can rider 2 per cart or walk.
- Check-in for Golf is currently being done in the Golf Shop. Face mask required.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the golf shop for single use.
- Door handles, counters and other touch points are sanitized throughout the day.
- Removed all accessories from the locker room counter other than hand soap and towels (removed other dispensers, razors, shaving cream, combs, deodorant, shoe horns, etc.).
- Golfers required to handle their own golf bag and equipment to minimize interactions with staff and other golfers.
Food & Beverage
- Main Dining area is available for dine-in guests. Face mask required for entry to clubhouse.
- To-go orders and beverages are available at the back veranda. Hours of operation Monday – Thursday (7am – 5pm) and Friday – Sunday (6am – 7pm).
- Beverage carts are available.
- Sanitized coolers are available at Grille window.
- On-course rest areas sanitized throughout the day (door handles, sinks, toilets, etc.).
Please check back for continued updates, and feel free to call the Golf Shop at 504-436-8721 should you have any questions.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.