COVID-19 Operations Updates
Our facility continues to monitor the situation and will comply with all future mandates from local and State Government Officials. TPC Louisiana has made several operational changes during this unique situation to limit the interaction between guests and employees in the effort to provide the safest club experience. Please review the below changes prior to visiting our facility.
• Face masks/ coverings are required for entry into the clubhouse. This will be effective July 1, 2020 until further notice.
• Face masks will not be provided.
• Guest without a face mask/ covering will be checked-in outside by a member of the Golf Shop staff.
• Check-in for Golf is currently being done in the Golf Shop. Face mask required.
• Hand sanitizer is available in the golf shop for single use.
• Door handles, counters and other touch points are sanitized throughout the day.
• Removed all accessories from the locker room counter other than hand soap and towels (removed other dispensers, razors, shaving cream, combs, deodorant, shoe horns, etc.).
• Golfers required to handle their own golf bag and equipment to minimize interactions with staff and other golfers.
• Golfers have the option to walk or utilize a single rider golf cart.
• If a golf cart is unavailable, golfers can wait for the first available golf cart or walk.
• Preferred method of payment is credit card or gift cards.
Food & Beverage
• Main Dining area is available for dine-in guests. Face mask required for entry to clubhouse.
• To-go orders and beverages are available at the back veranda. Hours of operation Monday – Thursday (7am – 5pm) and Friday – Sunday (6am – 7pm).
• Beverage carts are available.
• Sanitized coolers are available at Grille window.
• Preferred method of payment is a credit card or gift cards.
• Please putt with the flagstick in for all holes and avoid touching.
• 2 inch pvc liner has been added inside the putting cup to eliminate touching of the flagstick and putting cup.
• All bunker rakes have been removed from the golf course. Please smooth sand as best you can after entering.
• All practice facility and short game area furniture removed.
• On-course rest areas sanitized throughout the day (door handles, sinks, toilets, etc.).
• Golf Carts will be sanitized prior to each round played with extra attention on steering wheel, seats, sand bottles, handles & support bars.
• Towels have been removed from the golf carts.
• New pencils, scorecards and tees will be provided for each golf cart use.
• Coolers have been removed and available at the Grille window.
Please check back for continued updates, and feel free to call the Golf Shop at 504-436-8721 should you have any questions.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.