2023 3M Open Sweeps Rules
THE 2023 3M OPEN SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES,
18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER. Beginning on or around July24, 2023 and ending July 30, 2023 (“Promotional Period”) (i) complete an official entry form available by scanning the QR code available on the merchandise stuffer or poster at the 2023 3M Open (“Tournament”) located at Tournament Players Club of Minnesota, Inc. dba TPC Twin Cities or fill out the official entry form found online at www.tpc.com/3MSWEEPS. Mechanically reproduced entries are automatically void. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter is prohibited. Limit one entry per person/household/number. All entries must be complete to be eligible. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Participation in the Sweepstakes acts as each entrant’s authorization and subscription to be included in Sponsor communications, including email, regarding information, updates and offers of the Club, the TPC Network and the PGA TOUR and its sponsors, tournaments and affiliates, subject to exercise by the entrant of a provided option to opt out of such inclusion. Eligibility to participate in this Sweepstakes is not dependent upon inclusion in Sponsor communications.
- Open to legal residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of PGA TOUR, Inc., PGA TOUR Licensed Property, Inc., their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable laws.
- (1), ESTIMATED RETAIL VALUE AND RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) winner shall receive one (1) round of golf for four (4) at TPC Colorado (“Club”) with a total estimated retail value (“ERV”) of US $1,120.00. All federal, state, local, municipal and provincial taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All fees and surcharges on the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any expense, such as travel, associated with the prize but not specifically listed in the prize description in these Official Rules is the sole responsibility of winner. The Prize is subject to blackout dates; prizing must be redeemed by December 31, 2024. No substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event the prize (or portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will award a prize of equal/greater value. Tee times for the foursome shall be available only on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, during normal business hours are subject to availability. Reservations shall be required and no more than seven (7) days in advance. Winner shall not split prize into smaller groups. One prize winner will be selected in a random drawing within approximately ten (10) days following the Promotional Period. Drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period by a representative of Sponsor, whose decision is final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Limit one (1) prize per person/household, subject to availability. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent drawings, if any.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS. The prize winner will be selected in a drawing on or about September 15, 2023. The random drawings will be conducted by a representative of Sponsor (or Sponsor’s designee). Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received for each drawing period.
- GENERAL RULES: Each potential winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within fourteen (14) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable or inability to reach potential winner using information provided on the official entry form may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Any guest of the Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if guest is a minor) may be required to execute a release of liability prior to use of prize, if applicable. Certain restrictions and blackout dates will apply. Prizing is available to be booked Tuesday through Friday at Club’s discretion. Prizing is valid one (1) year from confirmation of winning. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above including, but not limited to, travel, accommodations, meals and tips, are the winner’s sole responsibility. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, biographical information, pictures/portraits, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Prizes are nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in its discretion. Winners release Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical/other error in printing of offer/Sweepstakes administration/prize announcement in connection with this promotion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, damaged, lost or late entries or for any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. If the 3M Open is cancelled, postponed, delayed or rescheduled for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor may elect to cancel, postpone, delay or reschedule the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, the prizes will be awarded from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. Notice of cancellation will be posted at TPC.com/3MRULES.
- RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, PGA TOUR, Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “ReleasedParties”) from and against any damage, loss, expense, injury of any kind, claim or cause of action (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. You further agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any Claim brought or asserted by any third party against the Released Parties due to or arising out of use of your name, persona, likeness and photo or any other rights granted to Sponsor, including any claims for, but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, right of privacy or defamation. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or useor misuse of any prize.
- DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Florida State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida in the U.S. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
- WINNERS LIST. For a list of winners, available November 30, 2023, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by December 31, 2023 to: 2023 TPC Twin Cities 3M Open Winners, Attn: Legal Department, PO Box 3112, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32004.
- The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is PGA TOUR Golf Course Properties, Inc., 1 PGA TOUR Boulevard, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082.