TPC Twin Cities: Membership Privileges
With numerous golf and dining events, there is something for everyone in the family. With golf tournaments and clinics hosted by our PGA Professionals, you are sure to find great competition and instruction. Moreover, Members and their guests enjoy a variety of dining options at TPC Twin Cities. Member privileges include:
- Access to play and entertain guests at TPC Twin Cities, TPC Network Facilities & Partner Properties across the country & worldwide
- Numerous Member Events throughout the golf season, including Member-Guest Tournaments, couples events, ladies nights and junior events
- A custom dining experience, including expertly crafted menus and endless business and personal entertaining opportunities throughout the entire year
- Year-round access to book events and business meetings on property
- No Food & Beverage Minimums
- Mulligan Den: Seasonal indoor hitting bays & simulators to keep your game sharp during the winter months
- TopGolf: Enjoy this fun perk year-round with family and friends
- No Capital Assessments
- A lively dining experience in the off-season that includes specialty menus on Saturday evenings and themed dinners during the winter
TPC Twin Cities has a welcoming Member culture; New Members will be quickly introduced to current Members by our golf and dining staff, who work diligently to make sure all Members are comfortable and receive the maximum benefits and value from their membership. The General Manager also hosts a New Member Orientation Session for each new Member, perfect for meeting staff from every department and getting to know the Clubhouse operation.
To inquire about a membership at TPC Twin Cities, click here
* Member favorites include the Mulligan Den, Top Golf, no capital assessments, and no food & beverage minimums.