About The Area – Scottsdale
Scottsdale is an urban metropolis and posh oasis for those seeking a relaxing getaway for business or pleasure. TPC Scottsdale is located just minutes from Scottsdale’s restaurant and vibrant art scene, upscale shopping, recreational parks and professional sports arenas. Scottsdale offers an abundance of activities for both the adventure traveler, as well as, the leisure traveler looking to soak up some rays and spa treatments at one of the many resorts in town. From high end shopping to a flourishing restaurant scene to top rated golf and Sonoran Desert hikes, Scottsdale is a premier Southwest destination.
Boasting a cultural blend of Native American, Mexican and Western history, Arizona is a diverse melting pot with influences of each culture felt throughout the destination. There is plenty to experience in Scottsdale including:
• Major League Baseball (MLB) Cactus League spring training games
• Barrett Jackson car auction
• Scottsdale’s Old Town art galleries
• Phoenix Desert Botanical Garden
• Arabian Horse Show
• High end shopping at Kierland Commons and Fashion Square Mall
• McDowell Sonoran Preserve
• Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West Home
If you’re interested in experiencing more of Arizona, take a day trip to the Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff, a hike up to the iconic Cathedral Rock in Sedona or a Pink Jeep tour to see the breathtaking scenery of the Grand Canyon.