Dining at TPC Southwind
Members and their guests enjoy a variety of dining options at TPC Southwind, featuring Southern-inspired New American cuisine creatively prepared in-house by the club’s executive chef and culinary team. This includes:
- The Player’s Grille–featuring casual dining (adults only)
- The Oaks Grille–the club’s main dining room
- The Cabana Grille–A pool-side snack bar
- The Veranda – Our outdoor patio overlooking the short game and practice greens
- The Azalea and Magnolia Rooms – Our large special event banquet space
A variety of menu selections are also available in the Azalea, Magnolia and Commissioner’s Rooms. These individual or joining rooms are handsomely appointed featuring state-of-the-art audio-visual, wireless Internet and conferencing capabilities. A full-service banquet menu is also available for private member functions, corporate events, weddings and other special events held at the club.
Please contact Jennifer Hanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org for specifics and menu options.
Please click here for a full listing of TPC Southwind’s food and beverage amenities.
TPC NATIONAL RESTAURANT WEEK
Join us October 22nd through the 28th for a week of fine dining and giving back. TPC Southwind will offer an exclusive a-la-carte lunch and dinner menu, and a portion of all proceeds will go to Feeding America, the nation’s largest domestic hunger relief organization.