Lifestyle Center at TPC Sugarloaf
The Lifestyle Center is equipped with top of the line weight machines, free weights and a variety of cardio equipment with built-in TV’s. The facility is open seven days per week from 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. The Personal Training staff consists of educated, certified professionals, who offer outstanding service to our membership. Their specializations include golf, weight loss, body sculpting, boot camps, and yoga.
TPC Sugarloaf’s seven-acre lifestyle center encompasses:
- A state-of-the-art fitness and workout facility featuring group classes and personalized workouts
- Poolside food and beverage service, cabanas, child swim and play area
- A nationally recognized Tennis Center featuring 8 Har-Tru all weather courts & 6 Hydro-Clay courts
- A full-service tennis shop and a year-long schedule of competitive leagues, tournaments and instructional programs
- Enjoy Tempo, a full-service restaurant and Cafe with options for on-the-go members as well
- The Kids Korral children’s recreation area, featuring a movie theater and an abundance of programs designed especially for kids of all ages, offered by the club’s on-site recreation staff.
Our Aquatics Center features three bodies of water. The Main Pool is a six-lane, Jr. Olympic size competition pool with a shallow swimming end and a diving well. This is the home of the “Sugarloaf Sharks” Swim Team. The Leisure Pool is zero entry and is equipped with water fountains and a double loop slide. Our Wading Pool is 18 inches deep for our youngest members to enjoy. The pool is only open to members, their families, and sponsored guests.