Clubhouse at TPC Sugarloaf
Blending the time-honored traditions of golf with today’s conveniences, TPC Sugarloaf’s 60,000 square-foot Clubhouse serves as a focal point for dining, gracious hospitality and relaxation. Reminiscent of a traditional family estate, the clubhouse was designed in a Southern Classic style, with rich wood furnishings, classic fixtures, luxurious textiles and traditional artwork. The result is a stately but welcoming backdrop for socializing, private events and corporate entertainment.
The Clubhouse at TPC Sugarloaf features:
- RYE Kitchen & Bar offers a casual atmosphere to relax and enjoy a versatile, a la carte dining experience. Open for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Fully appointed men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Award-winning Golf Shop featuring the latest equipment and apparel
- Clubhouse lawn area with space for outdoor receptions and entertaining
- Five elegant meeting/function rooms, some with fireplaces and other charming details.
- One stately, exquisitely designed boardroom with full audio-visual capabilities.
- Catering prepared by our in-house Executive Chef featuring a delicious assortment of Southern-inspired New American cuisine, tailored to your taste and budget.