TPC Sugarloaf: A Premier Duluth Private Club
TPC Sugarloaf continues to build on a history of tradition and excellence for today’s lifestyles and expectations. Meeting the needs of today’s country club member, TPC Sugarloaf is more than just a championship golf course, but a Club that honors the traditions of golf and camaraderie within a private country club community.
TPC Sugarloaf’s remarkable golf, amenities, and exclusive benefits make it one of the most coveted private club memberships in Georgia – as well as an unmatched venue for client entertainment and premier corporate events. TPC Sugarloaf members enjoy a sense of community, camaraderie, and belonging that comes with participation in member golf events like tournaments, leagues, and “Nine and Dine” mixed golf. With golf, dining, and tennis events year-round, there is sure to be something for everyone in the family. A TPC Sugarloaf membership includes:
- Access to play and entertain guests at TPC Sugarloaf, TPC Network Facilities, and partner properties across the country and worldwide
- Complimentary greens fees and practice facility access*
- Priority starting time reservations in advance at TPC Sugarloaf
- Opportunity to play in numerous member events throughout the golf & tennis seasons
- Upscale family dining with the option for an adult only lounge
- No capital assessments
- Ability to host business meetings, holiday parties, weddings, etc.
- Access to all 14 tennis courts
- Fitness facility access including cardio rooms, strength training rooms, yoga classes, etc.
*Varies with membership classification.
One of the financial benefits of a TPC Sugarloaf membership is that you will never be assessed for improvements to the golf course or clubhouse facilities.
In addition to golf, your TPC Sugarloaf membership entitles you to use of the clubhouse facilities for your business needs. The clubhouse features multiple meeting rooms equipped with Wi-Fi and audio/visual technology – ideal for a client meeting followed by a round of golf.
As a member at TPC Sugarloaf, your membership benefits reach far beyond the confines of your home club thanks to the TPC Passport. Your full golf membership goes on the road with you, offering playing privileges within the TPC Network of premier private, resort and destination golf courses.
For membership information, please contact Lisa Henderson, Director of Sales and Marketing, at [email protected] or 470-558-3919. You can also fill out our online membership inquiry form.