Dining at TPC Sugarloaf
Members and their guests enjoy a variety of dining options at TPC Sugarloaf, featuring Southern-inspired New American cuisine creatively prepared in-house by the Club’s executive chef and culinary team. This includes two outstanding restaurants: Golfer’s Grille and Sugarloaf Lounge.
- Golfer’s Grille
The Golfer’s Grille offers a casual atmosphere to relax and enjoy a versatile, a la carte dining experience.Open for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Adult dining after 11am.
- Sugarloaf Lounge
The Sugarloaf Lounge provides an elegant venue for family dining with a picturesque view of our private lake and 18th Green. Our in season Patio dining offers outdoor seating with all the perks of our Lounge.
Open for Lunch and Dinner.
The following are not permitted in Clubhouse Dining areas:
- Bathing attire
- House slippers and sleepwear
- Cut-off shorts
- Men’s tank tops and sleeveless shirts
- Low hanging pants with visible undergarments
- Men’s head wear is only permitted in the Golfer’s Grille
- Men may not wear hats or head wear in the Sugarloaf Lounge or other dining areas
Any other attire that is not listed, which is deemed inappropriate by Club Management, will not be allowed in the dining areas.