COVID-19 OPERATIONAL UPDATES
The health and well-being of our staff, members, and guests are our top priority.
At this moment, we are pleased to let you know that our golf operation will remain open until further notice, but with the following changes. These changes are being implemented with everyone’s health in mind. Throughout this difficult time, these items are being put in place to protect our Members, their guests and our staff and went into effect Monday, March 23.
- No Locker Room Attendants, Amenities or Services: We will be removing all cloth towels and other locker room amenities. You will be able to access your lockers and if you choose to use the showers, we ask that you bring your own personal towel. Soap and Paper supplies will remain. No locker room staff will be on duty for shoe cleaning, etc.
- Golf Shop Remains Open: Our Golf Shop will remain open from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on the weekends and 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on the weekdays. Golf course tee times have not been adjusted. The Practice Facility will open at regularly scheduled times, but will close at 6:00 p.m.
- No Bag Drop Service/Limited Outside Operations Service: The bag drop area will not be equipped with an attendant or carts. When Members and guests arrive, a self-service golf operation approach will be in play, in order to protect Members, employees and guests and abide by the six feet social distancing guidelines. Staff will refrain from bag handling, but carts will be available in the main staging area accompanied by a sanitation station to wipe down the cart. You may take individual carts, while supplies last. If your bag is in our bag storage, we will assist in getting it for you but encourage you to take it home over the following weeks to allow for a deep clean of our storage area.
- After Play: We ask that you return your cart to the main staging area where our staff will then disinfect the entire golf cart before parking it for the night. Our staff will once again not engage in bag handling or club cleaning.
- Reduced Staff: Only essential staff will be on-duty, as we schedule and encourage the balance of employees to work from home, if possible. As an example, no starters or course advisors will be present until further notice. We will be starting guests from the cart staging area.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us at 210-491-5823. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.