River Bluff Water Park
Surrounded by 600 acres of picturesque rolling oak-covered hills, River Bluff Water Experience invites guests to make a splash they’ll always remember as they fuel the fun down rapid river rides, exciting slides and a 1,100-foot lazy river. In March 2016, the coolest water park in town got cooler when it was expanded from six acres of fun to nine acre with new slides, pool and more.
Whether traveling with friends or bringing the whole family, visitors will hold on to every moment of fun in the sun. Located at JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, River Bluff Water Experience is the perfect spot to spark the ultimate San Antonio staycation. Best of all, the resort’s water features are heated during cool weather, offering enjoyment for guests year round.
Visitors of all ages and interests will be riding a wave of fun as they experience the excitement of one of the premier water parks in San Antonio. Whether looking for adventure or craving some relaxation, River Bluff Water Experience invites you to escape the ordinary and dive into the extraordinary.
Attractions at the River Bluff Water Park include:
- Lazy river: Let the stress of every day float away as you jump in a tube and ride around our 1,100-foot lazy river.
- Water slides and rides: Put the fun in full speed as you fly down three exciting water slides or brave the thrills of the 650-foot rapid river ride.
- Children’s pool: Little ones will be feeling the fun as they cool off in their own mini water park, featuring toddler-size slides, fun fountains and shallow spots to crawl and splash.
- Adult pool: Treat yourself to your own vacation as you escape the crowds and dip into a retreat of relaxation at the adult pool, complete with an infinity edge overlooking Texas Hill Country and the beautiful rolling greens of TPC San Antonio.
- River Top Bar & Grill: Refuel by the pool with a variety of snacks and frozen drinks, or escape the sun as you enjoy lunch in the shade at River Top Bar & Grill.
- Private cabana: Soak up the Texas sunshine in style with your own private cabana.
- Beach-entry swimming pool: Swimmers of all ages will enjoy this stylish new design. Build a sandcastle in the sand play area and cool off in the sloped entry pool.
- Pavilion: The multi-use River Bend Pavilion adds 5,000 square feet of indoor space, 4,200-square-foot covered deck and 18,000-square-foot event lawn for hosting corporate gatherings, banquets, wedding receptions and milestone celebrations, while surrounded by San Antonio’s beautiful Hill Country and TPC San Antonio. The Pavilion will also be used seasonally by Range Riders Kids Club.
- Whirlpool spa: Following a fun day in the sun or on cool days, indulge in a warm and relaxing soak in multiple whirlpool spas.
- Fire pit: Make memories while making s’mores around the fire pit, or simply stay warm while taking in sweeping views of the rolling greens.
For more information, visit the JW Marriott San Antonio’s website.