As of Friday, November 13, indoor dining is temporarily suspended. We will provide updates as they become available.
AS OF SUNDAY DECEMBER 6 OUTDOOR DINING IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. OUR MIDWAY WALK UP WINDOW REMAINS OPEN.
If you are traveling into the City and County of San Francisco to play golf at TPC Harding Park, please visit the SF Department of Public Health website for recently updated travel information.
View current travel advisory here.
TPC HARDING PARK REOPENING UPDATE:
Effective TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, TPC Harding Park and the Fleming 9 will be allowing TWOSOMES ONLY. All of the existing reservations THROUGH TUESDAY, JANUARY 4 will be cancelled and all advanced booking fees will be refunded in full. You will be able to rebook as a SINGLE OR TWOSOME ONLY.
Click the Book a Tee Time button to book your time.
The San Francisco Office of Public Health has permitted golf with the implementation of practices that minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19. In order for us to abide by those standards and create a safe environment for everyone, we ask for your help.
Please note the full hitting practice areas are temporarily closed due to the 2020 PGA Championship. The reopening date is to be determined.
Below are the rules all golfers and guests must follow at all times:
- Advanced reservations are required. No walk-up or in-person reservations will be allowed. Visit our website at tpc.com/hardingpark or call the Golf Shop at 415.664.4690 to book your tee time.
- Or feel free to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golf Shop & Checking In:
- Six feet of physical distancing is required at ALL times.
- Only one (1) guest permitted at the point of sale at a time.
- Face coverings are required at all times, and may only be removed when starting play.
- Access to the property is permitted only 30 minutes prior to your starting time (no earlier)
- Credit Card payments only, no cash will be accepted.
- Some merchandise will be available for sale in the golf shop
- SF Resident card sales and renewals are temporarily suspended at the facility. Please visit sfrecpark.org to purchase your card.
- Six feet of physical distancing is required by everyone while on course.
- Golfers must remain in the order time in which they started, (no playing through, or joining groups)
- Hand carts AND Golf Carts are permitted and available for rent. Only one person will be allowed per golf cart at all times, no amenities will be on the cart (scorecards, tees, pencils). Carts are to remain on the cart path at all times.
- Golfers must use their own equipment at all times. Rental clubs are not available.
- Do not remove or touch the flagsticks.
- Rakes and ball-washers have been removed from the course.
- Trash receptacles have been removed from the course, please “pack in & pack out” anything you bring with you.
- The Golf Course will be open from 7:00am until 5:00pm.
- The practice range is closed at this time. The putting green is now available for golfers 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Golfers may play fewer than 18 holes; however, the fee is the same as for 18 holes.
- Spectators are not allowed, unless accompanying a minor
- Golfers are required to leave property immediately following completion of the round
- Restrooms will be available in the clubhouse. On-course restrooms will be closed at this time.
Please call the Golf Shop if you see anyone not practicing these safety rules. Anyone found not following the rules stated above will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
If you have any questions, contact the Golf Shop.
Be safe and enjoy your round of golf!
-TPC Harding Park