LIMITED SEATING IS NOW AVAILABLE INSIDE THE CYPRESS GRILL AS WELL AS OUTDOORS FOR LUNCH FROM 11 AM – 3 PM DAILY. OUR MIDWAY WALK-UP WINDOW REMAINS OPEN UNTIL 6 PM.
TPC HARDING PARK REOPENING UPDATE:
Click the Book a Tee Time button to book your time.
The San Francisco Office of Public Health has permitted golf with the implementation of practices that minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19. In order for us to abide by those standards and create a safe environment for everyone, we ask for your help.
Below are the rules all golfers and guests must follow at all times:
- Advanced reservations are preferred. Visit our website at tpc.com/hardingpark or call the Golf Shop at 415.664.4690 to book your tee time.
- Or feel free to email us directly at email@example.com.
Golf Shop & Checking In:
- Six feet of physical distancing is required at ALL times.
- Only one (1) guest permitted at the point of sale at a time.
- Face coverings are required at all times, in and around the clubhouse.
- Credit Card payments only, no cash will be accepted.
- SF Resident card sales and renewals are temporarily suspended at the facility. Please visit sfrecpark.org to purchase your card.
- Hand carts AND Golf Carts are permitted and available for rent. Carts are to remain on the cart path at all times.
- Rental clubs are now available.
- Our cutting-edge new and improved driving range with Toptracer technology is now open to the public.
- Golfers may play fewer than 18 holes; however, the fee is the same as for 18 holes.
- Spectators are now allowed and spectators may accompany a minor. Spectator fees will apply.
Please call the Golf Shop if you see anyone not practicing these safety rules. Anyone found not following the rules stated above will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
If you have any questions, contact the Golf Shop.
Be safe and enjoy your round of golf!
-TPC Harding Park