EFFECTIVE MAY 1:
- The first TWILIGHT TEE TIME will be 3:00 PM.
- Weekday rates will apply on Friday’s up to 12:00 PM. After 12:00 PM, rates will transition back to the weekend rates.
Bay Area Counties
Bay Area Counties are defined as Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano, and Sonoma.
Tee-times for TPC Harding Park are available 8 – 30 days in advance for groups of two (2) to fifteen (15) players. A non-refundable $10 per player advance booking fee is assessed at the time of the reservation. This fee does not apply to your green fee on the day of play.
Tournaments & Group Outings
For tournament information, visit the Tournaments and Outings page.
To reserve a tee-time within a seven day time-frame, please call the automated reservation system at 415-750-GOLF or book online.
Fleming Course Nine-Hole
Currently walk-ins are welcome on the Fleming Course, our outstanding nine-hole course.
- ALL GROUPS must check in 20 minutes prior to their tee time. Any groups not checked in may lose their time. Groups should be present at the tee box 10 minutes prior to their start.
- All non-resident rates are considered regular rates. All resident, senior, twilight and junior rates are considered discounted rates.
- Resident cards may be purchased for $90.00 by visiting the golf shop at TPC Harding Park Monday through Thursday from 10AM to 4PM; and Friday through Sunday from 11AM to 4PM. A valid form of ID (drivers license) and a copy of a recurring bill is required.
Recreation and Park Website | City of San Francisco Policies