In order for us to abide by those standards and create a safe environment for everyone, we ask for your help. Please review the mandatory guidelines found here.
Advanced reservations are required. No walk-up or in-person reservations will be allowed. Visit our website at tpc.com/hardingpark, call the Golf Shop at 415.664.4690, or feel free to email us at email@example.com to book your tee time.
Below are some helpful tips so you can enjoy our golf course:
- Please note that we will not be able to allow any walk-ins, only guests with reservations will be allowed on property. We ask that you bring a copy of your confirmation. Tee times may be made on our website.
- Please note that we will only be able to allow golfers into the property, we are not open for recreational purposes.
- Please Arrive NO MORE than 30 mins prior to your tee time, check in is 20 minutes prior to your tee time – We have no gathering area or warm-up/practice facilities open at this time.
- The Cypress Grill is currently closed, we will have a limited Food & Beverage option available to golfers.
- Resident cards are temporarily only available online at sfrecpark.org
We ask that you follow these guidelines for your safety and the safety of our other guests, as well as our staff, in order for us to be able to play golf tomorrow and the day after that.
We appreciate your support and understanding and look forward to seeing you back at the club!
-TPC Harding Park
TPC Harding Park Golf in San Francisco
The 18-hole, par-72 Harding Park Course is situated on a gently rolling peninsula surrounded by the shores of Lake Merced in San Francisco. The championship layout hosted many prestigious golf tournaments such as the San Francisco Open and the Lucky International Professional Golf Championship. The TOUR has since returned to TPC Harding Park for the 2005 World Golf Championships-American Express Championship, the Presidents Cup in October 2009, Charles Schwab Cup Championship in 2010, 2011 and 2013 and was Host of the 2015 WGC-Cadillac Match Play.
Ranked by Golf Digest as one of the “Best Places to Play” (4.5 out of 5 stars), TPC Harding Park continues to be a “must-play” for San Francisco and Bay Area residents and visitors alike. TPC Harding Park’s championship layout championship follows the original routing designed by architect Willie Watson and Sam Whiting in 1925.
The Harding Park golf course is lined with towering Monterey Cypress trees and borders Lake Merced. TPC Harding Park has contoured green complexes and four sets of tees will challenge every golfer from beginner to the most skilled player. TPC Harding Park also features a 9-hole course, the Fleming 9, which is over 2,100 yards.