From all of us at the TPC Network, we hope this finds you safe and well. First and foremost, our hearts go out to all of our members, guests, partners, vendors and friends, and especially those who have been directly impacted by the current pandemic.
As we navigate these challenging times, we want you to know that the TPC Network is dedicated to keeping all of its members, players, staff, and guests safe. The proper precautions are in place throughout our clubs to help ensure a healthy and enjoyable experience. We are following all government and health mandates, as well as updating each club’s operational status on an individual basis in conjunction with the ever-changing State and Federal guidelines.
Here are some of the ways we’re keeping you safe at our facilities:
- Based upon state or federal guidelines, we have canceled all scheduled tournaments, demo days, and group events.
- Keyboards, POS touch screens, and the Golf Shop counter are wiped down with disinfectant spray and wipes regularly (before/after shift/or as needed) throughout the day during operation.
- Pens that are used for signing tickets are wiped down continuously throughout the day with disinfectant spray or wipes
- Golf Carts are sanitized prior to and following each round played with extra attention on steering wheels, seats, GPS screens, handles & support bars. You are encouraged to walk, use a push cart, or follow one person per cart.
- All staff have latex gloves to utilize.
- We have adjusted the tee sheet to prevent too many people from being in the golf shop, staging areas, practice area, or first tee at one time.
- Tee times have been adjusted to allow proper social distancing before and after your round.
- Bunker rakes have been removed.
- We are taking a “hands-off” approach for social distancing. You will be able to fully handle your own clubs upon arrival and departure to avoid interaction.
- We have removed mouthwash, hairspray, hand towels, and any other unnecessary items from your locker room areas that could hold germs.
- We are making efforts to have pre-paid tee times to eliminate the need to have to touch a credit card reader or cash.
- Countertops in the staging areas, as well as starter posts, will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Spraying and cleaning will take place hourly of all counters, credit card readers, doorknobs, handles, light switches, and push plates utilizing surface sanitizer.
- Table set up on the first tee or staging area will be prepped with sanitizer and paper towels to give you the option to further sanitize your golf cart prior to starting each round.
As our clubs are located in various markets across the nation and globe, certain guidelines and operations vary individually. Please see below the most recent operational status updates across our individual resort and daily fee TPC Clubs: